Oracle Technical Product Manager in Reno, Nevada
Work as part of a team that acts as the central resource and driving force for the design, process, manufacturing, test, quality and marketing of product(s) as they move from conception to distribution. Organize interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget.
As a member of the product development division, you will define product specifications and or strategy. Gather and analyze information to define product specifications and review design specifications. Communicate product strategy and functionality. Initiate and foster relationships with other groups. Review product documentation and collateral. Ensure successful product releases based on corporate priorities.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Oracle is looking for a Technical Product Manager for our 5G/4G portfolio.
Primary responsibilities include:
Specifying technical requirements and working with development teams to translate requirements into features.
Collaborate with the Product Line Management to define product vision and Roadmap.
Support customer engagements and lead technical discussions with MNOs and service providers all around the world.
Key Knowledge Areas:
• In depth knowledge of Cloud Native technologies, Container networking and Container based deployment models
• Strong understanding of Cloud Native Tools/Software – Jaeger, ELK Stack, Prometheus etc.
• Good understanding of IaaS of any Public Cloud Provider (OCI, AWS etc)
• Good understanding of CI/CD Pipeline such as Jenkins
• Emerging 5G service based architecture as defined by 3GPP
• Knowledge of 4G EPC and 5G Core protocols and call flows
Summary of Qualifications:
• 1-2 experience in Cloud Native technologies, container networking and Container based deployment models.
• 5 years of experience working in mobile infrastructure industry with working knowledge of 5G and 4G core network functions.
• Experience in defining software product requirements for engineering organizations is required.
• BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent. MS preferred.
/At Oracle, we don’t just value differences—we celebrate them. We’re committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people work together. We believe innovation starts with diversity and inclusion./
Job: *Product Development
Title: Technical Product Manager
Location: United States
Requisition ID: 200011PA
- Oracle Jobs