Oracle SaaS PR Manager in Reno, Nevada
Development of communication programs to promote Oracle's products & services.
Integrate advertising into the marketing campaigns. Maintain regular interface within the organization and with external suppliers and agencies. Plan and manage pan-geography corporate and local campaign media plans. Plan, manage and implement corporate and local campaign advertising creative. Use professional concepts, company policies, procedures and own creativity handling local campaigns - and arrange sign off with appropriate management level. Integrate all advertising across the communications mix. Maintain and communicate brand advertising guidelines. Provide support and input when assisting with partner advertising. Manage resources within the terms of project budget. Develop and manage brand communications audit. Measure advertising effectiveness.
Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. May have project lead role. Five years relevant work experience. A proven track record in advertising across geography, five years experience, within a reputable global agency or major industry leader.
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Oracle is seeking a manager of product PR to help drive Oracle’s position as the fastest growing cloud company at scale. As a member of Oracle’s world class PR organization, you’ll be a key player within our SaaS product PR team. In this role, you will drive proactive communications programs across our SaaS portfolio (ERP, EPM, SCM, HCM, CX).
We are looking for a communications professional with exceptional writing and critical thinking skills, as well as experience leading integrated PR programs and thought leadership campaigns. Must have proven track record of both developing plans/recommendations and executing. You should be a self-starter, results oriented, have a strong intellectual curiosity, be comfortable working within a matrixed organization and be able to thrive in a fast-paced, environment. A mix of agency and in-house experience is preferred.
• Develop subject matter expertise in Oracle technology, issues that impact our business and the competitive landscape.
• Create and execute communications programs that amplify Oracle’s product messages.
• Proactively identify and develop content that aligns with the strategic priorities of the business.
• Have a passion for developing and executing media relations programs—building and maintaining reporter relationships, identifying story ideas, pitching stories and securing coverage.
• Provide communications support and counsel to global colleagues.
• Conceptualize, write and deliver long-form content such as press releases, contributed articles and op-eds.
• Work cross functionally with various teams at Oracle.
• Cultivate relationships with tech reporters.
• BA/BS in Communications, Journalism or Public Relations preferred
• 4-8 years of communications experience, including technology/product and thought leadership programs
• Experience in enterprise software, cloud technology
• Excellent writing, editing, and project management skills
• Ability to thrive under pressure
• Position is based in Redwood Shores, CA
Title: SaaS PR Manager
Location: United States
Requisition ID: 20000Y6V
- Oracle Jobs