CEO Warrior Electrician in Reno, Nevada
Join A Winning Company
We’re looking for superstars who consider themselves the best of the best (or rapidly on the way to being the best) who want a chance to prove themselves in a company that recognizes hard work and achievement and doesn’t treat employees like a number.
Do you want any of these?
- Make more money (who else wants more money?!?)
- Paid training (you deserve an employer to invests in you!)
- Paid holidays, wellness days, and even your birthday is a paid day off (yes, your birthday too. Happy birthday!)
- Incentive programs (because your career should be rewarding)
- Benefits, including Medical/Dental/Vision and Life insurance (peace of mind for you and your family)
- Quarterly all-company breakfast (you'll love this; does your current company do this? Probably not.)
- Paid uniform (you'll look and feel like a professional)
- A clearly laid out path to the life-long career you want to build (including paid education and tons of opportunities to advance—no one does it as well as we do!)
Who Are We? We’re CEO Warrior, a training and implementation company for the service industry. We started 5 years ago by two guys who built a small electrical company into a large service company with 165 trucks and 200 employees. Today we have companies that are dominating in the state where you are looking for opportunity.
Our clients have built the strongest team and culture you’ve ever seen, where team members are deeply motivated; we care about you and your hobbies and your family and your free time and make sure that can have that balance in your life to enjoy it all; we’re constantly expanding so we’ve created some amazing opportunities for you. We want to help you dream big in your life and career… and we want to help you achieve it all.
Are You A Fit?
Here are the qualities we’re looking for in our perfect candidate:
- You work hard
- You love working with a team
- You’re tech savvy – you can diagnose a problem and make recommendations to fix it
- You love to serve others
- You love to challenge yourself and you want to learn, and even be cross-trained
- You understand the importance of serving others (your team members and our customers)
You understand and are willing to follow the company's core values As an equal opportunity employer, candidates will receive consideration without discrimination against race, creed, color, sex, national origin, handicap status or veteran status.
* We hire and love veterans!
Work with the team: You stay in contact with your supervisor and your team to make sure the work orders are completed efficiently – everyone pitches in because it’s ultimately about serving the customer.
Develop your expertise: We are looking for highly technical, professional, residential service technicians who like to help people and can sell service. Electrician Service Technicians determine service needs, quote prices, and perform repairs. Ideal candidates will provide general electrical repairs and services. This position handles service calls to customers in their homes and utilizes customer service training to educate and assist customers in choosing service, products, and finance options. Must be able to install electrical hardware such as junction boxes and circuit breaker units. You install and repair various electrical components, knowing that you’re ultimately helping people live comfortable and safer lives. You respond to emergencies with safety as your top priority.
Become a trusted professional: You keep your tools neat, clean, and well-maintained so they’re handy and ready for use and safe. You’ll learn to prepare written materials (e.g. scope of work, work orders, bids, equipment inventory, etc.) because you know that this keeps everyone informed – from the customer to the team back at the office.
You love to learn: You have a high school diploma or equivalent. Most importantly, you have a drive to learn more because you know that it serves everyone – from the customer to the team to yourself. You’re even willing to be cross-trained in other trades.
You’re a tech-savvy people-person: You love the puzzle and adventure of understanding and completing the technical challenges you’re posed with every day. At the same time, you’re comfortable talking to a homeowner and professionally educating them on what their options are. Equipment handling, technical information, algebra and geometry? No problem.
You’re ready to work: You have experience servicing, troubleshooting, diagnosing, repairing and installing electrical components. You possess your own tools necessary to complete your work. You have a driver’s license, a ready-to-work attitude, and no problem handling the physical demands of the job – such as lifting heavy equipment or balancing on a ladder. You’re capable of working in enclosed spaces or doing a significant amount of crawling and standing. (Hey, if this is a surprise to you then you probably shouldn’t be a electrician).
You’re a professional: You are clean, neat, and well-groomed in appearance and you understand that safety is paramount. You won’t work anywhere that is unsafe but you know safety is a two-way street, so you won’t do anything unsafe either.
- You must be able to up-sell various products and services.
- Must be dependable and honest; responsibility for customer payments is required.
- Experience with installation of Electrical equipment.
- Must be reliable and customer oriented.
- Requires some physical labor on a daily basis in various weather conditions.
- Must complete all required paperwork in a timely and accurate manner.
- Maintain the equipment and inventory in your truck for maximum efficiency.
- Must be able to interact with customers and co-workers on a professional level.
- Must be able to track and keep informed of a client’s changing needs and requests.
- Ability to work independently.
- Must have a good driving record and ability to pass a drug test.
- Exhibit professional conduct at all times, whether at the job site or driving company vehicles.
Now Is Your Time
To get started, click the “Apply” button now and send us your resume.