Aerotek Trailer Mechanic in LAS VEGAS, Nevada
As a resourceful, hands-on Trailer Mechanic, you will be responsible for diagnosing and repairing duty trailers with minimal supervision; including preventative maintenance, inspections and repairs, air and hydraulic brake repairs, suspension and electrical systems troubleshooting.
Heavy, Equipment, maintenance, mechanic, construction, engines, transmissions, hydraulic, systems
Top Skills Details:
Maintenance, heavy equipment, Mechanic
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Determine trailer condition by conducting inspections and diagnostic tests and identifying worn and damaged parts
• Keep equipment available for use by completing preventive maintenance schedules; install component and part upgrades; control corrosion
• Correct vehicle deficiencies by removing, repairing, adjusting, overhauling, assembling, disassembling and replacing major assemblies, sub-assemblies, components, parts or systems, such as brakes, steering, hydraulics, make adjustments and alignments including bearing loads, valve mechanisms and governors.
• Verify vehicle performance by conducting test drives, adjusting controls and systems
• Comply with federal and state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety and combustion control standards
• Maintain vehicle records by annotating services and repairs
• Keep shop equipment operating by following operating instructions, troubleshooting breakdowns, maintaining supplies, performing preventive maintenance and calling for repairs
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs