Wynn Las Vegas Sr Paid Media Manager in Las Vegas, Nevada
Wynn Las Vegas is looking for a Sr. Paid Media Manager who can strategically own the campaign setup and planning, optimizations, budgeting, and reporting of our paid media campaigns. This role is a unique opportunity to act as a crucial member of a fast-paced, collaborative team, which will play a huge role in driving towards our business' growth and success. As the Paid Media Manager you will be responsible for planning, implementing, working with other team members and overseeing our online paid advertising strategies. Deep understanding of leveraging keyword research, automated bidding, and data literacy are going to be crucial for success.
- Develop and implement PPC strategy through an integrated approach to Search.
- Oversee the day-to-day campaign strategy & management, and optimizations across Google, Bing, and other key search networks
- Working with other team members in paid social and programmatic display to ensure campaign and messaging alignment.
- Own keyword research, ad copy creation, landing page recommendations, and performance analysis to guide future strategy and investment decisions
- Own the campaign structure, audience targeting, bidding and keyword strategy to produce maximum ROI
- Produce management reporting to highlight current campaign performance, opportunities for improvement and guidance on next steps
- Own the revenue and performance targets and KPIs for all paid search initiatives
- Setting up conversion events and goals within Google and Bing Ads
- Manage all campaign structure, keywords, placements, audience targeting, ad copy, bidding, and budgeting for all paid search campaigns
- Stay up to date with the latest PPC and digital marketing latest trends and best practices
- 3-5 years of experience in planning and implementing a successful paid media strategies as a Paid Media Manager or similar role
- Experience with SA360, Google Analytics 360, Google Tag Manager, Keyword Planner, Google Ads Editor, and other PPC related tools
- Understanding of paid social, display, programmatic, metasearch is a bonus
- Financial acumen to pace budgets according to a strategic media plan
- Deep understanding of data literacy to interpret and highlight market trends and opportunities
- Excellent copywriter with a proven ability to craft ad copy that engages users to convert
- Media planning to highlight opportunities for increasing budgets based on performance and missed opportunities
Wynn Resorts is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Wynn Resorts does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Job Type: Hospitality - HotelMarketing
Experience: Not Specified
Date Posted: 14/9/2020