Northrop Grumman SCA Aircraft Logs & Records Technician in Las Vegas, Nevada
Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all the while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman may be the place for you. As a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions to customers worldwide, Northrop Grumman offers an extraordinary portfolio of capabilities and technologies. Here at Northrop Grumman we are comprised of professionals that bring different perspectives, are curious about the world, accepting of each other, and understand that the more ideas, backgrounds, and experiences we bring to our work then the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our talented workforce we look for professionals that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Northrop Grumman Defense Systems has a job opportunity for a talented SCA Aircraft Logs & Records Technician in Las Vegas, NV.
What You'll Get to Do:
• Performing as Aircraft/Engine/TCTO management, documentation, and Plans and Scheduling.
• Serving as an alternate to Maintenance Operation Control Center (MOC), Job Control, when required.
• Following all Northrop Grumman policies, procedures, and standards.
• High School Diploma and minimum 4 years of experience in aircraft records management or plans and scheduling.
• Knowledge of procedures contained in 21-101 and AFMC Supplement 1 for Engine/ TCTO management, Plans and Scheduling, and maintenance documentation.
• Knowledgeable in the utilization of the Comprehensive Engine Database System (CEMS) and the Reliability and Maintainability Information System (REMIS) for aircraft and engine maintenance documentation and scheduling.
• Must possess an active Secret clearance.
• Ability to obtain a Top Secret clearance within 180 days.
• A minimum of 4 years as a Plans and Scheduling specialist with 4 years Engine Manager responsibilities.
What We Can Offer You:
Northrop Grumman provides a comprehensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages your growth and supports the mutual success of our people and our company. Northrop Grumman benefits give you the flexibility and control to choose the benefits that make the most sense for you and your family. Your package will include the following:
• Health Plan
• Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off
• Additional benefits
o Education Assistance
o Training and Development
Additional Northrop Grumman Information:
Northrop Grumman has approximately 85,000 employees in all 50 states and in more than 25 countries, we strive to attract and retain the best employees by providing an inclusive work environment wherein employees are receptive to diverse ideas, perspectives and talents to help solve our toughest customer challenges: to develop and maintain some of the most technically sophisticated products, programs and services in the world.
Our Values. The women and men of Northrop Grumman Corporation are guided by Our Values. They describe our company as we want it to be. We want our decisions and actions to demonstrate these Values. We believe that putting Our Values into practice creates long-term benefits for shareholders, customers, employees, suppliers, and the communities we serve.
Our Responsibility. At Northrop Grumman, we are committed to maintaining the highest of ethical standards, embracing diversity and inclusion, protecting the environment, and striving to be an ideal corporate citizen in the community and in the world.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Non-CJCS
- Northrop Grumman Jobs