Alorica Quality Assurance Representative in Las Vegas, Nevada
GET TO KNOW ALORICA
At Alorica, we only do one thing – make lives better, one interaction at a time. We’re a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world’s biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe.
Evaluate, document, and report the quality of agent customer interactions through standardized call and transaction monitoring. Provide specific feedback to supervisory and management staff regarding agent performance. Participate in internal/external calibrations to ensure thorough understanding of client requirements.
• Monitor and evaluate customer interactions
• Provide coaching to team members
• Evaluation of performance metrics
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Conduct quality-related reviews of agent performance, evaluating against client and internal quality standards to ensure proper call and transaction handling. This includes call monitoring, review of data entry/transactions processed, and evaluation of any other performance metric that may impact quality (i.e. handle time, speed of answer, etc.)
• Provide specific feedback to supervisory and management staff regarding agent areas of opportunity for their team members. Support supervisory staff in their coaching efforts and provide coaching assistance as needed.
• Responsible for completing required number of quality reviews for each agent based on client/company performance guidelines.
• Document all observations thoroughly by maintaining observation forms and call center monitoring database.
• Participate in internal and external client monitoring/calibration sessions in order to ensure thorough understanding of programs, goals and client standards of excellence.
• As applicable, responsible for handling agent-level calls to maintain personal knowledge of program(s).
• May participate in and support Quality Management (QM) Program in identifying and acting on opportunities that improve the quality and value of the service we provide to our clients and our employees.
• Responsible for understanding and complying with all policies, procedures, and regulations relating to job duties.
• Perform other duties as assigned by management.
• A High school diploma, GED or equivalent education.
• 1 year experience in a call center environment required.
• 6 months experience in a quality or coaching-related role preferred.
• No responsibility of authority for direction for others
OTHER INFORMATION (Skills and Abilities):
• Demonstrated ability to meet client requirements based on recent, consistent call quality scores at meets or exceed level
• Ability to objectively evaluate performance against standards and to identify performance gaps and recommended corrective action.
• Ability to coach and provide constructive feedback on proper process and techniques.
• Detail oriented.
• Strong organization and time management skills.
• Proficient personal computer skills including Microsoft Office.
• Excellent listening and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
• Ability to prioritize and organize work in a multitasked environment.
• Ability to adapt to a flexible schedule.
• Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
• Work is performed in a climate-controlled call center environment.
• Occasional exposure to dust, electricity, and extreme temperatures
Equal Opportunity Employer – Veterans/Disabled
- Alorica Jobs