Robert Half International Marketing Service Representative in Las Vegas, Nevada
Join Our Team as a Marketing Service Representative!
As a Marketing Service Representative (MSR), you will be working alongside the Sales team by partnering up to manage the administrative review process from lead identification to onboarding for new dealers. This role is highly imperative to the growth of the company, enabling the ongoing expansion of our dealer base. We seek to identify and sign up dealers whom our program can help and who operate their stores in a manner that is compliant with the law and our program guidelines. Our goal is to build a profitable partnership with every one of our dealers, and it all starts with you.
• Build and assign leads to Sales Managers
• Send out pre-qualification docs to dealers
• Notify dealer and Sales Manager of acceptance or denial
• Assist in gathering required documents
• E-mail and phone dealers with updates
• Respond to all e-mailed and phone inquires
• Work with subsidiaries to obtain clarification on potential legal issues
• Execute Master Service Agreements and E-contracting addendum (I/A)
• Manual matching Dealer Center/Dealer Track ID’s to ensure dealer access
• Mentor and provide guidance to Sales Managers
• Clear and concise communicator, both written and verbal
• Takes initiative when needed
• Demonstrates attention to detail
• Comfortable adapting in a fast-changing environment
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Prior automobile loan experience
• Experience in the Subprime industry
• State and County licensing knowledge
• Credit Bureau literacy
If you derive professional and personal satisfaction from the expert application of customer service and new business development on a case-by-case basis, we want to hear from you. Apply today!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at 888.490.4154 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $14.00 - $15.00 / Hourly
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Date Posted: October 1, 2020
Employment Type: Temp to Hire
Job Reference: 03100-0011411831
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs