Acelero Learning Marketing Intern (Part-Time) in Las Vegas, Nevada
Marketing Intern (Part-Time)
Acelero Learning Clark County, NV
The mission of Acelero Learning is to bring a relentless focus on positive child and family outcomes to close the achievement gap and build a better future for children, families, and communities served by the Head Start program. Our values are Embracing Diversity, Follow-through, Data-Informed Learning, Open Communication, and Teamwork & Community. With over $80 million in revenue and unparalleled child outcome data, we are both one of the largest and one of the most innovative companies in our space. Acelero Learning has two divisions:
Acelero Learning is a direct provider Head Start services in four states (New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Nevada and Wisconsin).
Shine Early Learning, partners with local organizations to support the delivery of high-quality services through Shine Assist, Shine Implement, Shine Fortify, and Shine Advance programs.
The Marketing Intern is responsible for improving company brand awareness through various outlets including social media, job board platforms, and the careers website. The position will highlight jobs, events, news, awards, and information to attract job seekers and inform the general community. The incumbent will work under the direction of the Sr. Director of Talent Acquisition and in partnership with job recruiters and early childhood education professionals dedicated to improving the lives of children and families across the country.
You will contribute to our mission through the following activities and responsibilities:
● Works with the Recruitment team to run targeted job campaigns across various platforms.
● Uses creativity to design and present new social media campaign ideas.
● Drives social media channels for optimal brand awareness and attractive postings, which includes posting on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter at least once a day with job spotlights, updates, news, etc.
● Reviews incoming messages and field to the correct individual for appropriate, timely response.
● Implements project plans to update testimonials and improve website content.
● Manages email campaigns, internally and externally via MailChimp.
● Maintains external facing profiles on Glassdoor and Indeed for optimal brand awareness, which includes monitoring incoming reviews and work with local recruiters and Sr. Director of Talent Acquisition to draft a response.
● Works with Sr. Director of Talent Acquisition to optimize the NextWave Hire careers site, which includes providing meaningful analysis of dashboard metrics. Participates in assigned meetings, events and training as required.
A high school diploma, GED, or HSED required;
Currently enrolled in an accredited college or university majoring in marketing, communications, business or a related field preferred, will consider Early Childhood Education or Family Services related majors as well.
Must be able to commit to 16 - 20 hours per week.
Knowledge of social media sites and tools, and an active participant in social networking.
Experience managing pages/campaigns on various social media channels required.
Physical exam and background checks are required for this position.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
● Ability to represent Acelero Learning/Shine Early Learning with integrity, honesty, and respect.
● Ability to analyze data and provide recommendations.
● Ability to interact effectively with people from diverse backgrounds.
● Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
● Demonstrated computer literacy skills, especially using Google Suite apps, Facebook, Twitter and other social media platforms, as well as internet navigation.
● Must be dependable and able to meet deadlines.
● Self-motivated and able to work independently.
The mission of Acelero Learning is to bring a relentless focus on positive child and family outcomes to close the achievement gap and build a better future for children, families, and communities served by the Head Start program.
We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse and healthy work place.