IGT Enterprise Risk Manager in Las Vegas, Nevada
Enterprise Risk Manager
Las Vegas, NV, US, 89113
Requisition ID: 4585
IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines to Lotteries to Interactive. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees.
The Enterprise Risk Manager reports directly to the Senior Director, Enterprise Risk Management.
The Enterprise Risk Manager is an integral part of the ERM team participating in strategic and operating activities as well as assisting with setting governance, risk and reporting standards in accordance with our public company responsibilities.
This role will provide support on management of emerging risks and proposed developments and work closely with multiple stakeholders that have an impact on IGT’s risk management activities.
• Monitor the risk management framework to ensure processes are in in place to identify, measure, monitor, mitigate and report on risks and associated mitigation strategies consistent with risk tolerance levels
• Regularly assess and report any exceptions to risk management policies, procedures and limits to the Senior Director, Enterprise Risk Management and the SVP, Chief Compliance & Risk Management Officer to allow them to monitor the ERM activities of the company
• Assist with coordination of crisis management program including assisting with the maintenance of disaster recovery and crisis management plans, conduct appropriate training and assist with crisis situations when they arise
• Assist with development and implementation of the ERM training program
• Build, maintain and enhance relationships with business leaders for the efficient implementation of risk management activities
• Prepare and provide well-reasoned analyses while recommending solutions, identifying control gaps, and working through potential issues
• Monitor and provide awareness to management on the risks and uncertainties associated with existing operations and strategy as well as new ventures, opportunities, and strategies
• Assist with implementation and maintenance of all ERM technology solutions
• Prepare ERM reports for various IGT Committees & Senior Management
• Oversee other special projects and strategic initiatives that ERM becomes involved with
• Preferably have a bachelor’s degree or higher
• 5 years or more of related experience
• Experience with ERM technology solutions
• Thorough understanding of risk management concepts and practices, ideally with risk governance experience
• Preferrable experience working in a public company environment
Keys to Success
• Building collaborative relationships
• Decision making
• Drive results
• Foster innovation
• Personal energy
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, and any other personal attributes protected by federal, state, or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
In addition to our competitive benefits package, we offer employees a 401(k) Savings Plan with Company contributions, tuition reimbursement, and free identity theft insurance.
- IGT Jobs