Robert Half International Director Accounts Receivable in Las Vegas, Nevada
Kathy Beavers with Robert Half Finance & Accounting is recruiting for a Director of Accounts Receivable to join an exciting Manufacturing company located in Las Vegas!
The ideal candidate for the Director of Accounts Receivable will have 15 years of experience with specific oversight of the Accounts Receivable function and at least 10 years of large team leadership experience. The Director of Accounts Receivable position will be responsible for billing, collection, process improvement, resolving internal and external invoicing escalations and collection issues, reconciling cash application and general ledger distribution, internal controls, setting global standards, training and more. This is a hands on contributor role with a large support team!
Excellent benefits, bonus eligible, 401k contribution, healthcare and virtual/flexible scheduling options.
Director of Accounts Receivable Essential Job Functions:
• Transform the total O2C functions with main focus on AR issues and process improvement
• Creates training plans and provides direction to the global team members to ensure a global standard is established for the receivables to collections processes
• Recommends and implements appropriate changes to policies and procedures
• Designs, develops, and implements forms to be used to improve control over transaction processing
• Facilitates collection meetings with Sales and FP& A teams. Provide action oriented follow up that drives accountability for all business owners
• Oversees all planning and financial resource needs and allocations
• Ensures accounts receivable billings are timely and accurate
• Owns the collection processes and proactively monitors potential payment issues from the customers
• Support and/or direct proper management of identified process improvement needs and/or gaps in current work procedures
• Create operational dashboards that redesign how the teams manage the work queues
• Develop action plans in a RACI chart to assign roles and responsibilities for each task or project that were identified
• Complete root cause assessment for issues to improve the processes
• Provide feedback and updates to Management team and Business Units by Project
• Collaborate with other departments to leverage knowledge sharing and process improvements
• Perform other duties assigned
Education: Bachelor’s degree or higher
· 15+ years experience in accounting / finance business area with specific oversight over the Accounts Receivable Function
· At least 10 years of large team leadership experience
· Track record of building effective teams and working effectively with peers throughout the organization
· Experience developing, implementing and tracking large process improvement initiatives across transactional accounting areas
· Multiple ERP system experience
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Date Posted: February 2, 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 03100-0011690420
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs