Wake Research Clinical Research Physician in Las Vegas, Nevada
A confidential Clinical Research Organization in Las Vegas, NV is searching for an experienced Clinical Research Physician.
As a Clinical Research Physician, you will provide clinical mentorship and leadership for clinical development and clinical trials conduct within our organization. You will operate in a wide range of aspects in clinical and pharmaceutical medicine and with patients, health authorities, colleagues and biopharmaceutical companies. Your role will be focused on phase 2 and 3 clinical trials, where you will be responsible for assessing and following the safety of clinical trial participants and collaborate with the team with all aspects of clinical and scientific input and safety evaluation.
We rely on you to:
• Provide clinical expertise into the conduct of clinical trials.
• Build positive relationships and networks with internal and external medical professional and local opinion leaders
• Work closely with colleagues in other functions including, Regulatory Affairs, Clinical Operations and Patient Engagement
· Lead and provide an oversight to a team of researchers and clinical staff involved in conduct of clinical trials
· Be responsible for successful execution of research protocols according to FDA regulations and GCP guidelines
· Evaluate study volunteer’s eligibility for clinical trials
· Perform physical exams and assessments as required per research protocols
· Complete all industry-required training
· Assess study patient health through interviews and physical examinations
Communicate information to patients regarding diagnosis and treatment goals
Review all diagnostic reports and provide clinical direction to the study team
· Board certification in Family Practice or Internal Medicine
· 10 years' post training experience as a physician
· Currently licensed to practice medicine in the state of Nevada with no history of license suspension or debarment.
· Advanced knowledge of treatment and drug interactions
· Ability to build rapport with patients and biopharmaceutical sponsors
· Strong attention to detail
· Strong leadership qualities
Excellent communication skills
· Previous clinical research experience (at least 2 years)