BCD Travel Sr. Manager Compliance Operations in Henderson, Nevada
A culture of purpose: Where will your BCD M&E career take you?
As perfectionists, artists, strategic thinkers and leaders in the industry, we believe culture is defined by its people. We are looking for exceptional people who rise to our standards while bringing their unique perspective to the table. Are you interested in adding to both our mission and our energy?
Sr. Manager, Compliance Operations
We’re looking for a senior compliance manager to join our fun, high performing team. In this role you will be responsible for overseeing a team of compliance professionals and serving as a leader for U.S. compliance requirements for meetings, speaker bureau programs and travel related to our life sciences business. The role is responsible for team operational oversight, personnel related matters, team operational metrics, compliance support for new client implementations, team training/onboarding, compliance related optimizations and compliance campaigns. We are looking for someone who has strong understanding of life science compliance, patient and HCP travel, and operations; someone who can be highly independent, self-motivated and solutions oriented. Sound like you? Read on!
• Manage a downline of staff, including training/onboarding
• Monitor volume and metrics for a variety of accounts
• Serve as a go-to expert for compliance questions
• Be the voice of compliance for new client implementations and current client expansions.
• Help design and implement compliance framework for new service offerings
• Grow our compliance champion network
You’re good at
• Life Science compliance
• Have a strong understanding of HCP and Patient Travel
• Advanced knowledge of Excel and Cvent
• Developing creative solutions and putting them into practice
• Coaching and Developing Staff
• Staying organized and prioritizing
• You have curiosity and learning agility
You might also have
• Operational experience
• Implementations experience
• Knowledge of how to build new programs
• Ability to travel on occassion
What we offer you
• A culture of purpose where we are invested in your happiness and career growth
• Competitive salary and benefits package
• An awesome, fun and dynamic team who enjoy doing a great job for our customers.
How to apply
Click apply now to be considered.
Get to know BCD M&E:
At BCD Meetings & Events (BCD M&E), we provide more than meeting and event planning and execution. We are in the business of creating impactful human connections that matter. Connections that inspire, motivate and change behavior for our customers. As the world’s most trusted and innovative meetings and events agency, BCD M&E cultivates a culture of people, passion and purpose to drive business forward.
Headquartered in Chicago, with locations in 50+ countries across the world, BCD M&E’s team of 1,500+ people are committed to driving success for our customers, our business and ourselves.
See if you belong at bcdme.com.
BCD Travel is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age and veteran status. BCD Travel complies with applicable laws in the countries in which we operate. We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BCD Travel Jobs