Wells Dairy Inc. Parts Room Tech - Henderson, NV in Henderson, Nevada
With supervision, applies best practices, in a safe and constructive manner, to issuing, receiving, shipping and returning parts as well as cycle counts and other duties as assigned.
- Efficiently issues, receives and returns parts utilizing established best practices in the Parts Room.
- Participates in completing cycle counts as able and takes actions as deemed necessary to address any inventory/counts issues.
- Assist in locating and distributing parts as needed while displaying a positive attitude.
Takes consistent steps to ensure a safe and well organized parts room and takes total ownership of the MRO freight shipping and receiving area when assigned.
Displays constructive communication skills with customers, co-workers, leadership and all that they interact with.
Eagerly participates in required CBT training and reaches out for assistance as needed to understand the training, identify any challenges in attaining the training in a timely manner.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Previous parts and/or production along with basic mechanical experience preferred. Participating in CBT training process in pursuit of attaining Parts Room Tech I status within 12 months of beginning their position as a Tech I.
- Basic and emerging knowledge of EAM system.
- Applied business knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel and mathematical skills.
- Actively engaged in training to provide excellent customer service and work in a fast-paced environment.
If you meet these requirements and are interested in this position, to be considered for an interview you must complete an online application at www.wellscareers.com
Wells Enterprises is an EEO/AA employer M/F/Vet/Dis
Primary Location: United States-Nevada-Henderson
Req ID: 2000001318