CCSD Maintenance Leader in HENDERSON, Nevada
View job description below for full details & minimum position requirements.
NOTE: It is the applicant and employee’s responsibility to upload all required documents as listed in the job description. If you currently hold a position that requires a certification listed in the job description, that document still needs to be uploaded to your application.
Months: 12 / Hours: 8
Location: Region 3
Document(s) Required at Time of Application:
1. High school transcript or other equivalent (i.e., GED, foreign equivalency, etc.).
2. A valid driver’s license that allows the applicant/employee to legally operate a motor vehicle in Nevada.
3. Current copy of driving history (dated within six (6) months from the date printed) issued by the Department of Motor Vehicle.
4. Apprenticeship and/or journeyman certificate/card, if applicable.
5. Forklift qualification card, if applicable.
6. Specific documented evidence of training and experience to satisfy qualifications. Completion of apprenticeship in the trade or craft (i.e., carpenter, roofer, glazier, painter, electronics technician, etc.), plus one (1) additional year experience in the same trade or craft; or,
Five (5) years experience in the skilled trade or craft; plus, journeyman certification (i.e., carpenter, roofer, glazier, painter, electronics technician, etc.); or,
Five (5) years experience in a District skilled trade or craft position (i.e., carpenter, roofer, glazier, painter, electronics technician, etc.).
Job: Skilled Trades/Technician
Primary Location: HENDERSON
Work Locations MAINTENANCE 1180 MILITARY TRIBUTE PLACE HENDERSON 89074
Organization: Clark County School District
Req ID: 2100015W
Clark County School District (CCSD) is pleased to be an equal employment employer: Women/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
- CCSD Jobs