D.R. Horton, Inc. Customer Service Manager in Henderson, Nevada
D.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S., was founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title subsidiaries. Please visit our website atwww.drhorton.comfor more information.
D.R. Horton, Inc. is currently looking for a_Customer Service Manager_for their Warranty Department. The right candidate will be responsible foroverall performance and service provided by the Customer Care Department, working closely with Area Construction Managers to ensure quality of product and Home Ready scores in the ninetieth percentile. The Customer Service Manager is ultimately responsible for the delivery of timely and complete warranty service and homeowner satisfaction.ovquality warranty service and homeowner satisfaction.
*Essential Duties and Responsibilities *
* Plan and direct warranty activities of the Customer Care Technicians, Superintendents, Assistants, and other staff as assigned
* Review and maintain updated Customer Care department policies/procedures and Homeowner/Warranty Manual
* Supervise and coordinate Customer Care Technicians service/warranty activities to ensure delivery of quality products to customers
* Responsible for designing and implementing improved processes and operational policies affecting Customer Care, and working with other department managers to improve across the division
* Recommend changes to products or services to meet/exceed customer expectations and reduce claims numbers
* Total involvement with training, communication with, and development of all Customer Care personnel. Work with ACMs to accomplish the same with Superintendents and Assistants.
* Review and manage Customer Care assignments and offer preliminary guidance as needed to properly prepare the Customer Care Technicians for working each claim
* Monitor, maintain, and reviewall warranty budgets
* Review and approve all warranty department invoices<$1000
* Constantly work toward lowering average claims aging for tickets and increasing customer satisfaction for homeowners as shown by direct customer feedback and EXCEED scores
* Learn the Customer Care platform top to bottom and be able to generate reports to manage the current number of “outstanding”, “on hold”, and “completed” warranty service requests per community, per Customer Care Technician, Superintendent, and Assistant.
* Track warranty expenditures per home, per superintendent, per quarter.
* Meet with homeowners and/or subcontractors to resolve escalated warranty disputes/issues
*Supervisory Responsibilities *
Directly supervises 2 or more employees in the Customer Care Department. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Education and/or Experience * Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university; or five to seven years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. * Have or obtain a 30-hour OSHA card * Have or obtain a CCDEQ dust card * Basic understanding of SWPPP * Must be able to obtain a CCFCD training certification * Must have a vehicle, a valid driver's license, auto insurance, and be willing to travel on a limited basis for training and company meetings/events. Interpersonal skills Strong interpersonal skills are essential to this position. Often called people skills they include communication, showing empathy, active listening, conflict management and negotiation skills, teamwork, and showing a positive attitude in tense situations.
Come join a winning team with a Fortune 500 company! We are growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes and team players to join our success. We offer an excellent benefits package including vision, medical and dental./Build YOUR future with D.R. Horton,//America//'s Builder./
Comefollowour newest Open Jobs on Twitter andlikeus on Facebook!
Organization: *Home Builder
Title: Customer Service Manager
Requisition ID: 2005821