Kelly Services Shipping/Receiving Coordinator in Fernley, Nevada
Kelly Services is seeking a Shipping/Receiving Coordinator for a client in Fernley NV.
The schedule will be, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM, OT as needed until 6:00 PM, M-F.
Training will be 7:00 AM – 3:00 PM, M-F
Temp - Hire
Must be able to work in team environment and communicate well with others- they will need to coordinate and work with Loaders, truck drivers, and other internal and external customers
· Comfortable navigating web based scheduler applications, Microsoft Outlook, and Microsoft Excel (basic use)
· Will need to learn JDE to print paperwork and process shipments
· Maintain paperwork in a well-organized fashion to meet records retention requirements.
· Good written communicator – able to compose and respond to emails with internal and external customers
· Support requesting rail cars, and coordinating international shipments with 3rd party partners
· Support Inventory activities as needed
· Experience in Logistics/transportation/warehousing is a plus
· Previous experience with JDE or other ERP systems is a plus
· Must be able to work 10 hour shifts, sitting, walking and standing for extended periods of time
· Must be able to wear PPE.
Apply today firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Kelly ® ?
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
- Kelly Services Jobs