Lilly PharmD Sales Representative Internship - Specialty in Carson City, Nevada
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 39,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
PharmD Sales Representative - Intern - Specialty
Who We Are:
Lilly is a global healthcare leader that unites caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world.
We’re a Fortune 500 company, determined to bring life-changing medicines to those who need them and give back to communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. To learn more about Lilly, please visit us at http://bit.ly/lillycareer
• A Purposeful Career—bringing together people who discover and deliver life-changing medicines that improve peoples’ lives around the world.
• A Balance of Work and Life—creating an environment for employees to be productive in both their lives and their work. An Opportunity for Growth—providing opportunities for each individual to develop and advance professionally.
• A Diverse Culture—committed to uniting individuals across cultures, and developing a comfortable, connected, environment that values diverse thought.
• A Vibrant Community—headquartered in downtown Indianapolis, Ind. — Time Magazine ranked Indianapolis a top 10 city to start a new career in. Read more about living in Indianapolis at downtownindy.org.
We’re looking for:
• Highly motivated and driven leaders
• Individuals with integrity, excellence and respect for people.
• Individuals who want to make a difference in someone else’s life.
PharmD Sales Representative Intern Overview:
The Eli Lilly Sales Internship is a unique 10 - week program designed to give students “hands-on” experience in selling Pharmaceuticals. After completing part of sales training at home, students travel to Indianapolis for a week to the Company Headquarters for additional training and to experience the Lilly corporate culture. Sales Interns are assigned a territory and are responsible for calling on physicians. Interns will sell one of Lilly’s products and are integrated into District teams. Each student is assigned a mentor to assist them with territory management and selling skills. All interns are provided a company car and an I-pad as part of the internship.
• Must be in 2nd or 3rd professional year of pharmacy school. Completion of degree between December 2021 and August 2023.
• Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Lilly does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position
• Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record is required
• Knowledge of and or experience with sales process
• Highly motivated
• Excellent communication/coordination/interpersonal skills
• Leadership ability
• Demonstrated ability to learn, apply and communicate technical/scientific knowledge
• Strong influence/Persuasion/Negotiation skills
• All interns will be considered for full-time positions based on their performance over the course of their summer internship.
• Lilly arranges various intern activities to provide opportunities for socializing, professional development, and learning more about Lilly.
• Interns will receive a competitive salary
• Rental Car for business use during internship
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( LillyRecruitingCompliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
At Lilly we strive to ensure our employees are part of a team that cares about them and our shared purpose of making life better for those around the world. How do we do this? We continue to look for ways to include, innovate, accelerate and deliver while maintaining integrity, excellence and respect for people. We hope that you seek to join us on our journey as we create medicine and deliver improved outcomes for patients across the globe!
- Lilly Jobs