Robert Half International Operations Manager in Carson City, Nevada
Robert Half is looking for a long term match for an Operation Manager for one of our manufacturing clients in Carson City. We are looking to have someone started by the end of the month so please reach out to us today! Email your resume to Keisha Lawrence at Keisha.Lawrence@roberthalf.com or call (775)828-1353
THIS POSITION IS NOT REMOTE, CANDIDATES MUST BE LOCATED IN NORTHERN NEVADA AREA
Operations Manager Job Description:
• Daily/weekly/monthly production plan
• Tracking and reporting of KPIs for production reporting
• Ensure operations are cost-effective
• Ensure alignment with quality and project specifications
• Execute on the department organizational strategy
• Assist with recruiting and onboarding
• Day to day management of floor employees
• Order supplies as needed
• Create new employee recognition standards
• Promote a positive company culture
• Be able to restructure the team in order to have facilities move smoothly
Requirements for the Operations Manager position in Carson City, NV:
• At least 5 years of experience as an Operations Manager or similar role
• Budgeting - Forecasting experience
• Business Analysis, being able to put changes in place when needed
• Business Development Skills- be able to delegate tasks to ensure the floor is working as efficiently as possible
• Experience working in Manufacturing environment-on a management level
• Business Restructuring-experience implementing and creating new systems
• Have the ability to increase productivity and keep morale high
• Performance Management-experience holding employees to a certain standard
• Experience with a multiple office model, being able to report productivity to other team leads and management in different locations
• Microsoft Excel, Google Docs
• Experience working directly with VP's and Executive level management with the ability to articulate productivity and reportings for the team
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at 888.490.4154 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $45.60 - $50.00 / Hourly
Location: Carson City, NV
Date Posted: September 21, 2020
Employment Type: Temp to Hire
Job Reference: 03110-0011547837
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs