Verint Systems, Inc. Global Partner Management Director in Carson City, Nevada
Global Partner Management Director
Location US-Remote (United States)
Job ID 15595
Overview of Job Function:
The Global Partner Management Director is responsible for defining, implementing and driving strategies and tactics necessary to grow Verint’s partnership and revenues through and/or influenced by key global ecosystem companies, such as Public Cloud providers and Contact Center as a Service (CcaaS) vendors.
The role is responsible for driving Verint’s participation in formal co-sell programs with assigned partners that allow Verint to drive both customer and partner sales team influence through incentive and rewards that result in winning new customers or expansion of existing clients. This role also has responsibility for managing Verint’s participation in Marketplaces operated by assigned ecosystem partners, where Verint SaaS products and services can be offered and sold via private offers to customers.
The role is also responsible for driving the creation of joint solutions that are created through integrations and packaging of Verint products together with the ecosystem partners technology and products. These joint solutions should be differentiated in the market and bring value to end user customers by meeting their customer experience business needs. Supported by a joint marketing plan, which includes a calendar of demand generation campaigns and events utilizing available MDF funding & resources, the role is key in capturing and promoting joint customer wins and case studies to amplify the partnerships in the market.
Principal Duties and Essential Responsibilities:
• Responsible for the partner relationship, including strategic planning, consistent increase in sales, and cooperative marketing in various regions.
• Manage Verint’s participation in ecosystem partners formal co-sell programs and act as the administrator within the partners portal and/or Marketplace for listing offers, pricing, opportunity management, and coordinate with other Verint functions for order fulfillment and customer onboarding.
• Identify the effort and opportunity to create integrations and joint solutions with ecosystem partner products and services that allow Verint to reach new customers by leveraging the partners market position and reach.
• Support the business by establishing global objectives for partnership performance to include monitoring and managing global alliance performance (pipeline and revenue) and building/maintaining connections between partner and Verint organizations.
• Work directly with the VP to establish strategic plans that are in line with the corporate strategy and company goals.
• Evolve the processes and IT systems which allow for the efficient management of the ecosystem partners and driving programs of additional investment where required. This ranges from ensuring that the partner revenue and support performance can be tracked, to validating that partners have been suitably certified for the support of a product, to managing the mailing distribution lists of key contacts in Verint systems.
• Coordinate on-boarding activities and train, mentor, and motivate ecosystem partners across all territories.
• Facilitate opportunities with channel partners who might transact on the ecosystem partners Marketplace; act in a leadership role to help bridge parties with a common goal of winning the customer business to meet the key needs of the customer.
• Understand enterprise partner needs and partnering drivers; manage and help ensure fulfillment of expectations and develop and implement risk mitigation.
• Build and run partner business plans with joint targets for annual business achievement.
• Study the market for trends and report the same to the management team.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience
• Minimum of 12 years overall experience in partner/business development, enterprise presales, and/or vendor/product management
• Experience working with Public Cloud & CcaaS vendors such as AWS, Google, Twilio & Genesys
• Excellent communication skills to effectively present to a wide range of audiences, including an ability to communicate business and technical concepts clearly, effectively and convincingly through presentations
• Ability to interpret critical business challenges and translate to optimal business process recommendations – multi-level and organizational opportunities
• Ability and proven experience interfacing with all levels of management
• Travel expectations are 50-60%
• Successful completion of a background screening process including, but not limited to, employment verifications, criminal search, OFAC, SS Verification, as well as credit and drug screening, where applicable and in accordance with federal and local regulations
• Ability to obtain the necessary credit line required to travel
• Broad knowledge of the Public Cloud platforms & current capabilities e.g. AWS, Google & Twilio and Contact Center (and other) telephony technologies, industry best practices, and business solutions
• Positive can-do attitude, driven, reliable, trustworthy, intelligent, and team player
• Ability to work effectively independently and as part of a team in a virtual office environment
• Excellent interpersonal, relationship building, and creative consultative selling skills
• Understanding of the WFO market, Customer Engagement strategies, Contact Center related solutions
Verint Systems, Inc.
- Verint Systems, Inc. Jobs