Harley-Davidson Administrative Support Representative (Titles Department) in Carson City, Nevada
At Harley-Davidson, we are building more than machines. It’s our passion and commitment to continue the evolution of this storied brand, and heighten the desirability of the Harley-Davidson experience. To keep building our legend and leading our industry through innovation, evolution, and emotion we need the best and brightest talent. We stand for the timeless pursuit of adventure. Freedom for the soul. Are you ready to join us?
Harley-Davidson Financial Services (HDFS), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Harley-Davidson, Inc., offers a wide range of financial products and services to motorcycle enthusiasts and Harley-Davidson dealerships. Products available to consumers include financing on motorcycles, MotorClothes™, and parts and accessories; cycle insurance; and extended service plans for Harley-Davidson® motorcycles.
You’ll play a pivotal role in helping us create the company we want to be. And for our employees and H-D community it’s done through being fair, honest, positive and creative. This isn’t just any company. And yours isn’t just any career. It’s part of your story. Ride with us and make it legendary.
HDFS’ Carson City, Nevada office serves as one of the Company's two operations centers. It’s where HDFS first established its roots in 1992. It is also home to Eaglemark Savings Bank, the Company’s lending institution, where all loans are funded. Carson City employees represent the loan origination and servicing business units including Collections, Funding, Underwriting, Dealer Services, and HDFS’ Cycle Insurance business unit. There are also employees who work in Accounting, Legal, Global Information Services, Risk, Enterprise Project Management, and Compliance who call this office home. Join our team as aAdministrative Support Representative (Titles Department).
Under general supervision the Titles Representative II is responsible for ensuring that the liens on all loans financed with Harley-Davidson Financial Services are perfected and released properly in favor of Eaglemark Savings Bank and/or It’s Assigns. The Titles Representative II handles all title related transactional needs of our business partners and customers with accuracy, quality, and an unsurpassed level of customer service. They are responsible for all escalations from both customers and dealers requiring complex decision making. The Titles Representative II may make decisions beyond the organizational guidelines, by using criteria from past and current account information. The Titles Representative II will assist with the training of new associates on processes and procedures.
- Conducts analysis to be used in decision-making to ensure that liens on all loans are perfected and released properly by interacting via written and verbal correspondence with dealers, customers, third party vendors, FIC’s, and state titling agencies (i.e. DMV, County Clerk etc.); assists other internal staff members on all levels with title related issues
- Verifies supporting documentation in the imaging system and validates information from the original funding package and state websites
- Uses effective time management for phone calls to and from business partners and customers to verify and resolve outstanding liens or titles.
- Ability to maintain business relationships through management of complex problems and escalated issues by making recommendations and providing solutions
- Proactively demonstrate critical thinking and hands-on leadership for the overall success of the team and department objectives and makes process improvement recommendations and measures results
- Maintains a current awareness and understanding of appropriate banking laws, regulations, internal policies and procedures, and to comply fully with those laws, regulations, policies and procedures
- Protection of information and compliance with the law are paramount. Protecting employee, customer and corporate information is everyone's responsibility at Eaglemark Savings Bank. All employees must follow established safeguards, including policies regarding data protection, segregation of duties, and access to information based solely on business need. Further, it is the responsibility of all employees to maintain awareness and understanding of relevant laws, regulations, internal policies and procedures, and to comply with all of them.
Degree Not Required
- Typically requires a minimum of 2 years of related experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and general computer knowledge
- Ability to handle large volume of accounts and inquires with efficiency and accuracy
- Ability to prioritize work flow to meet department objectives
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills as well as proven problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- Willingness to invest in individual development and growth
- Organizational skills with an attention to detail
- Strong teamwork skills and the ability to interact effectively with staff of all levels
- Demonstrated ability to take the initiative and achieve results in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Experience in public speaking
We offer an inclusive compensation package for all full-time employees including, but not limited to, bonus programs, health insurance benefits, a 401k program, onsite fitness centers, employee discounts on products and accessories, and more. We welcome everybody to join our family and be united no matter who you are or where you come from. Learn more about Harley-Davidson here.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Auto req ID: 7292
Title: Administrative Support Representative (Titles Department)
Job Function: Finance
Location: CARSON CITY
Company: Harley-Davidson Financial Services
Full or Part-Time: Full Time
Direct Reports: No
Travel Required: 0 - 10%
Visa Sponsorship: This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
Relocation: This position is not eligible for relocation assistance
Nearest Major Market: Carson City
Nearest Secondary Market: Reno
Job Segment: Bank, Banking, Developer, Administrative Assistant, Customer Service Representative, Finance, Technology, Administrative, Customer Service